Thursday, June 30, 2011

I am Back!!!

After sabbatical of one year and studying at India's premier management institute, IIM Ahmedabad, I am back to Bangalore.  Last one year has been an amazing experience with no work pressure (IIMA profs made up for that though!!!), new people, knowledgeable professors and new environment.  It was tough to get into student mode after 12 years of professional life but the whole ecosystem, provided by IIMA, made it easy for me.
Anju and Harsh also enjoyed there and made good friends.  I was surprised to see that there were at least 10-12 kids of Harsh's age (+/- one month).  Was it just a coincidence or most of the people planned it that way??
The infrastructure was very well in place.  Everything, including grocery, non-veg, medicines, transportation and liquor (oops I was in a dry state) was delivered at the door step.  This is one thing which I am missing after coming back to Bangalore.  Is it a business opportunity!!!
Now that I am back, I will try to be regular in blogs.  These are exciting times, both for market and yours truly.  I believe that I have gained good perspective during my stay at IIMA and these perspectives will come handy for my next job.

No comments:

Post a Comment