Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year 2012

First post of the year and as everybody expected, I will start it by wishing all of you a very happy new year.  The year gone by was good and I achieved one of the major milestones of my life.  Expected little better outcome of job searching process but can't complain much.
The build up to the new year was not very exciting because I was supposed to be home with parents and family.  I ended up spending the new year at one of my friend's place.  Next day I went out with parents and family for a laid back dinner and it was full of fun.  So far this year is good.
Professionally, I hope to get involved into exciting work which gives me more satisfaction and involves more action.  Want to rock the boat this year.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment