Sunday, July 3, 2011

Bbuddah Hoga Tera Baap

My wife has been insisting me since last 2 weeks to watch a movie.  This week Amitabh Bachchan's action flick (I would call it total entertainment flick) got released and I thought it is a good choice because I can even watch it with my 2 year old naughty son.
This movie was out and out Amitabh's movie.  He had larger than life character and nobody in the movie had role for more than 10 minutes while AB was there on screen all the time.  His wore bright floral shirts in most of the scenes.  His actions scenes reminded of angry young man of 70s and 80s.  His intensity in action scenes was as good as ever.  Movie had good dose of comedy too.  Some of the scenes in the movie like climax were very hilarious.  His comedy timing is impeccable.  I feel that movie could have been edited little better and some characters like Raveena Tandon, her daughter and landlady could have been eliminated.
All in all this movie is good for one time watch.  I am sure you will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment