Sunday, July 3, 2011

Movie Saturday!!!

If Friday was heavy dose of beer, Saturday couldn't have been better with heavy dose of movies.  I asked the movie library  manager to send me Inception but just because it was in circulation, I asked him to send some good thrillers.  He sent me Chloe and D-13 Ultimatum.  I verified if they are good thrillers and he said these are very good movies (after watching these movies, I will never go with his recommendations!!!).
On Saturday afternoon I started watching Chloe and it was one of the worst movies, I have ever seen.  I have huge respect for Liam Neeson but I hate him when he chooses these kind of movies.
D-13 Ultimatum is out and out action flick.  Bullets, Fights, Chases and spider man kind of stunts were the main attractions of this movie.  Fast paced movie with lots of bad guys and few good guys too.  Given a choice I would not like to watch it!!!
After these two back to back movies, I went to watch "Bbuddah Hoga Tera Baap" with my family in the night and that completed heavy dose of movies on Saturday.
Any predictions for Sunday.  I bet on heavy dose of shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment