Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Inception

I promised to write regularly but somehow in the middle of so many things, I was not able to blog.  Last weekend I watched Inception (I don’t know why I didn’t watch it till now) and I was blown by plot of the movie.  It is one of the best movies (of course after Matrix Trilogy) I have seen in recent past.  The concept of extraction was difficult to comprehend for me and Cobb executed inception.  Beauty of the movie was the detail of each and every step that Cobb and his team planned during inception of idea to Mark.  Three levels of dreams (Cobb eventually ended up going to fourth level) were mind-blowing.  What intrigued me more was how Nolan was able to conceptualize such brilliant plot.  A big salute to Christopher Nolan’s plot and direction!!! 

This movie left me in a hangover for more than one day and left few doubts in my mind.
·         In the end, was Cobb still in a dream or in reality?
·         Was the whole movie Cobb’s dream?  Cobb was in limbo for a long time and he might have created projections to keep himself busy.

My opinion is the Cobb was still dreaming and he didn’t come back to reality but there are different opinions about this on other forums.  I think I will have to watch this movie again.  Moreover I need to have the collector edition of this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment