Sunday, July 3, 2011

Jimi's Beer cafe

Three of us (3 idiots!!!) from IIMA met at Jimi's Beer Cafe on Friday.  It is a cool place to have beer.  In case, you want to have anything else, this is not a place for you.  The ambiance of the place is appealing with bean bags and low height tables.  Strongly recommend for a beer party.
I feel that they had very limited options to eat.  Only good thing we found was chicken tikka and that was also slightly uncooked.  But 3 towers of beer made up for everything.  Now I realize, why was I feeling so light!!!  On an average each one of us had 3.5 liters of beer (Almost five 650ml bottles).  These stats are making me dizzy again!!!  If my personal trainer reads this, he will quit working on me :)
Even though I lost my PAN card over there, it was a good experience.  I reached back home at 11 and directly went to bed.  Got up with a bad hangover but timely breakfast helped me get over it quickly.
Amazing start of the weekend!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment